Friday 6 March 2015

I'm Baaack!


Lola says Hi :) 

After 4 months away, I'm finally back on the blogging bus. 
My old laptop broke back in November, and for months we've had to do without one but yesterday a good friend gave us an old computer to use and so I thought what better to do than to put up a new post. 

Quite a lot has happened since I've been away hasn't it? 
Christmas, New Years (Happy Belated New Year btw!) and recently we had Valentines Day. It's such a shame that I've been away for so long, because I had so much that I wanted to share. 

Don't worry though, plenty more to come in the next few weeks. I have a lot of catching up to do. 

 Until then, why not look at some of my Instagram pictures :)

Inspiration Board|Homemade Cookies|Leaves|Alcoholic Drink|Gingerbread House|My Mum|Chanel Perfume|Frosted Blackberry Candle|Lush Bath Bomb|Valentines Day Meal|Cucumber Water|Snow|Red Roses for Valentines Day|Me|Pizza Express|Tiger Crisps 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment