Sunday 13 July 2014

Recent Competition Wins

Hey peeps! 

I thought I would update you on my recent competition wins. If you're ever curious to see what I've won then please don't hesitate to check out my "prizes" page above as I update that on a regular basis but just in case you haven't I'll show you here. 

These prizes are from the last couple of months, I haven't been doing that great due to breaking my phone and not being able to get Twitter as much, then having my puppy chew through the laptop charger (not being able to charge my laptop) she did this twice btw! I've also had a lot going off in my personal life so I've cut down on entering a lot of competitions :( 

I still try and fit a few in every day though, even if it is just a few. 

Soy Wax Scented Candle RRP £9.95 from Facebook 

Fake Tan RRP 14.95 from Twitter

22 Jump Street Goodie Bag from Twitter

Magic Cig RRP £14.99 

Chocolates from Twitter RRP £4.89 

Aftershock London Tulia Dress RRP £240 from Twitter

Lara Ventura Launa Bikini RRP £85 from Twitter

10 DVDs altogether worth £43.85 (on Amazon) from Twitter

Aromatherapy Rose Body Cream RRP £34 from Twitter

Carmex Lip Balm RRP £2.69 & Carmex Moisture Plus RRP £4.49 from Twitter
The sandals I won for me and my sister! RRP £19.99 each



Have you ever won anything? If so, what was it? 














No comments:

Post a Comment