Tuesday 30 September 2014

Lush: Think Pink Bath Bomb Review



I recently went into Lush and came out with 2 bath bombs. One of them being my favourite which you can read about here, the other being a brand new one (for me) that I've never before tried. I was quite excited when I picked this one up.
1. It's pretty. 
2. It had a nice scent to it. 
3. It was inexpensive. 
& 4. The name had the word "Pink" in it (my favourite colour). 



Think Pink  cost me only £2.65. That's kind of expected considering the size of it. It's quite a small bath bomb, smaller than I'm used to anyway but I thought it was a cute little thing and I wanted to give it a try. 

I have to admit, I am very dissapointed with this product. I'm not really sure what I was expecting from it, but for me I just found it quite boring. It didn't excite me like I wanted it to do. 

Even the video which I took of it, nearly bores me to death. 
For those who want to see what it does, you can view it here. 


As you can see from the video (if you have the time to watch)... it doesn't do much. 
Maybe I just have my expectations a little to high, and who knows maybe you like it? 
But for me, it's just a little to plain. Don't get me wrong, I love the colour it turns my bath but the scent is hardly noticeable and to me there's not enough colours. The only thing that I liked about this product was the tiny heart confetti pieces that I found floating around my bath tub. 

I'm most likely not going to be repurchasing this bath bomb again but for what it's worth it wasn't all that bad, and definitely not my worst buy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment