Hello people :)
Summer 2014 is quickly approaching, and if you're like me then you are going to want to look your best. Here I tell you my personal top 10 summer essentials.
1. Fake Tan - If you're like me and don't tan that easily then this is an essential for summer. It's completely harmless and safe to use unlike sitting in front of the sun for hours on end, or visiting a sunbed which can lead to skin cancer and other kinds of sun damage.
2. Bronzer - If you want that "natural" summer glow, then Bronzer is the way to go. (ooh that rhymes) - It's also a multi product as you can use it as a blush and/or a contour.
3. Bright Nail Polish - I'm a guilty nail biter, so I won't be doing this but for those who have will power and don't lower themselves to nail biting, this is perfect for you. Bright neon nails are a must for Summer.
4. Make-Up Setting Spray - There's nothing worse than spending hours doing your make up for it to melt off during your time in the sun. Setting spray's are made to keep your foundation, shadows, and eyeliner in place all day long.
5. Cream Eye Shadow - In the warmer months you'll find that creamy eye shadows are the bomb! They offer a subtle hint of colour without making you look 'too' made up. I recommend using the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoos. They come in over 10 different colours, perfect for any time of the year.
6. Waterproof Mascara - For those who don't have time to do a full face of make up, or would like to have a dip in the pool this Summer, this is a must have for you. You don't want to end up looking like a panda when you're out chilling with your friends, or at a really awesome pool party... do you?
7. Sun Cream - This is the absolute number 1 product you need for Summer, or any season that contains Sun. It's also best to find a foundation with a SPF in it. Try and find a travel size for those days when you just want to throw it in your back, and go.
8. Fruity Fragrances - If you're looking for a perfume that is presentable, affordable and has a sweet fruity fragrance to it, then I recommend the Marc Jacob’s Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Perfume which has a mixture of Strawberry, Lemon, Rose and Apple Blossom. It's a playful, fruity fragrance perfect for Summer 2014.
9. Lip Stain - Want your lips to have great gloss coverage that lasts all day? Then look no further because the Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer's are the best in my opinion. They have a range of colours, from subtle to bright. With just 1 swipe it gives off amazing coverage, leaving you with a brilliant glossy finish. Although, this will wear off throughout the day, the gloss manages to stain your lips to leave them with colour all day.
10. Blotting Paper - The final essential needed for Summer this year is Blotting Paper. It's hot and your skin is getting shiny with all the sweat right? Just take one of these blotting sheets to get rid of it all.
What are your top 10 Beauty Essentials for Summer 2014?