Tuesday 8 April 2014

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate - What's your Favourite?!

Hi guys! 

So anyone who knows me, knows that I love my chocolate. Seriously, who doesn't?! It's delicious on every level. 

I pretty much have 1 bar (those medium sized bars) every day. Bad for you, and I wouldn't recommend it but seriously, I just can't go in to a shop and not buy chocolate... especially when it's staring right at me saying 'eat me, eat me'. 

So I've decided to blog about it... why may you ask? 
Well why the hell not. 
I blog about things that I love... and I love chocolate, so here we are.

I'm 110% sure that anyone reading this, knows exactly what Dairy Milk is... right? Well, that is my favourite kind of chocolate. 

I mean they can literally take any chocolate or biscuit and turn it into something so amazing & yummy. 

With Easter coming up, they've brought back some old favourites including the mouth watering creme egg and the (well-thought-out) egg & spoon chocolate mousse. I think it's safe to say that yes I have bought myself both in recent weeks, and have enjoyed every last bit of it! 

Just the other day, I found myself in Poundland buying the new limited edition Hoppy Bunny Chocolate Bar, although being totally honest - it wasn't that nice. It was cute though... white chocolate bunnies placed over the chocolate pieces; adorable. 

With new chocolates bars coming out every couple of months, it's mind-altering to think of the possibilities that lie within their company/brand. Seriously, who would of thought that they could turn Ritz Cheese Crackers into an appetizing combo of that and chocolate.

Now though it's down to my all time favourite. 
Why though? As you will notice, the shape is completely different to the usual squares. The sections are completely random shapes, and have a unique texture to them which makes it quite a interesting bar. 

I'm a random kind of girl when it comes down to personality, so I feel that this bar suits me perfectly. It contains fruit flavoured jellies, sugar coated candies & popping candy, as well as the smooth taste of Cadbury chocolate. 

So yeah... that's it. 

What's your favourite Dairy Milk Chocolate? 

P.S - If you are a big fan of Banana and Caramel, then heads up... there's a new bar coming out called Marvellous Creations Banana Caramel Crisp! Sadly, I'm not a big fan of Banana's so I won't be eating this one :( but maybe the next one will be something more to my taste :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment