Monday 31 March 2014

March Favourites

Hi guys! 


I can't actually believe how fast this year is going, it's nearly April already...
Spring is here though☺ so let's enjoy it whilst we can, as well all know how rubbish England weather can be.

So let's end the month with some favorites of mine.



1. Colgate Max White One Optic Toothpaste £2.24* - "Instantly visible whiter teeth". I feel that this does work, as I have noticed a change since I've been using this. The taste is quite 'odd' shall I say; It's not as minty as I would of hoped, but it is quite strong and overpowering and can leave a very strong taste in your mouth, I'm just starting to get used to that. It doesn't really smell of mint either, not sure on the smell entirely but it's not so bad that I would avoid it altogether. The colour of the toothpaste is a greyish blue toned colour with little specks of blue in it. The tube can last around 2 months depending if it's only you using it. There's lots of froth and a bit of warming sensation when brushing. I love this product and for the price, I think it's amazing. 

2. Soap and Glory Girligo Body Moisturizing Mist £6.50 - I have been loving this product for months now, I use it every time I get out the bath or shower. The smell is amazing, as is all Soap & Glory products. It has a very runny consistency, almost like milk. It's moisturizer in a spray bottle, what could be handier? It doesn't need much rubbing in for it to be absorbed in to the skin either, so I find that it's perfect for those in a rush. The scent is exactly how described - a mix of fruity and floral scents (which I love)... and I've also noticed the scent can stay on for about 4-5 hours. I wouldn't say it's really moisturizing but it does the job well and well worth the buy. 

3. Imperial Leather Foamburst Soft Touch Shower Gel £2.24 - I love products like this one, I'll be honest... I'm a bit of a kid at heart. I just love products that can change in a matter of seconds, I'm easily amused okay? This has such a nice gentle scent, something which I prefer rather than strong smells. When first pumped out, it's almost transparent. A gel form, that quickly turns in to a massive foam ball. It makes my showers feel all the more luxurious. The tiniest amount will soon turn in to foam, therefore lasting a long time and spreading a long way. I feel this is something different from your usual shower gel, making it much more fun to use. The only negative thing I have to say is because of the packaging, it can be quite difficult to pump out 'just a little bit', but it's not off putting at all and I will continue to use this for a long time. 

4. Gold Cut Out Open Ring £3.99 - This is a bit of a random one, but none the less still one of my favorites this month. I have been wearing this ring non-stop since I got it, and I love it so so much. Although, there is a negative side to it unfortunately; it does tend to turn your finger green after a while of wearing it, but I just work around that and only wear it for a few hours. It manages to style nicely with a lot of my outfits which usually consists of grey, black and gold. 

5. Collection 2000 Pressed Powder Ivory 18 £1.99 - This is actually my sisters product which I have been 'borrowing' a lot recently... shhh don't tell her! I usually use my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which I've already done a review on here. I do love that powder, but lately the weather has been getting warmer and I feel that it just makes my face feel so heavy and a bit cakey, not to mention my pores have come out quite a bit. So when I saw that my sister had got this, I was intrigued to try it out. After all, the reviews on this product have been pretty good. I really do like it, and I will be buying my own some time this week. For £1.99 you can't really go wrong either. I find that this powder makes my foundation last all day, unlike the Stay Matte which only lasts a couple of hours before starting to turn patchy (although, that's probably my skin's fault). It also gives my skin a soft smooth finish, and the scent of the powder is like a clean baby smell... something which I apparently like. 

6. Soap and Glory 4 in 1 cleansing milk - I can't seem to find this product ANYWHERE?!?! Has it been discontinued? I love this product so much, it removes all my make up easily, and is a great every day face wash. It smells delicious as always and leaves my skin feeling very fresh and soft. The only one I can find is the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean 3-in-1 Purifying Cleanser, which sounds pretty much the same, so probably so. I will have to give that a try and see if it lives up to my expectations. 

7. L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer Pure Light £9.99 - My last favorite this month is this primer which I'm so in love with, I could marry it. The primer is a ultra-light, pearlscent and shimmery product (not glittery). It blends easily in to the skin to give off a hint of glow and radiance. Coming from someone who has oily skin - this does not make your skin look nor feel oily or greasy at all. For £9.99... it's pretty much a bargain! 

Well that's it people, I will back again with the April Favorites next month. I don't have a doubt in my mind that it will be a slow month either, so keep a look out for the next one. 

Hope you've all had a splendid March and will have an even better April☺



No comments:

Post a Comment