Friday 8 August 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo Sassy & Daring Review

Hey peeps :) 

Who doesn't love perfect non-greasy hair? I for one love it when my hair is looking, feeling and smelling clean but I live with my parents and washing my hair every day is just not an option (water is expensive). 

So I was over the moon excited when I found out that I'd won some Batiste Dry Shampoo Sassy and Daring off Twitter. It came just at the right time too; since we've been having hot weather and the humidity has been high, my scalp has been sweating excessively and unfortunately that means my hair gets greasy a lot faster. When I say faster, I'm talking 'bout washing it in the morning, and it being oily by night! Talk about a nightmare


What is Dry Shampoo? 
Dry Shampoo absorbs the oil that makes your hair look and feel greasy without drying out your scalp. Batiste Dry Shampoo is perfect to use in between washes or if you're like me; when you can't be bothered to wash it :) A quick spray of the product revitalises hair and removes any excess grease. Your hair will feel gorgeously clean and fresh with added body, volume and texture.  

As you can see from the above picture, the packaging is a sexy leopard print which I personally love the look of. All Batiste Dry Shampoos come in a patterned can which I think makes the product look more fun. As far as I am aware they currently own 20 different dry shampoos that range from volume to colouring, even Pixie Lott has made her own version which you can buy here.

Another thing that is familiar among these products is that they all have a divine smell to them. Each is different so you can pick and choose which one you prefer. This one on it's own has a gorgeous scent to it. It's like a musky earthy smell. I can't quite put my finger on it but either way the smell is lovely. (Even Ryan complimented me on the smell of my hair)... if people start asking you what you're using, that's when you know it's a good product! The scent isn't overpowering, but it does last all day which is a bonus. 

All in all I love this product and I will definitely be repurchasing once I've used up this one. It does exactly what its meant to do. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment