Saturday 30 August 2014

Top 5 Lush products

Hello :) 

Everyone who's anyone knows what Lush is right? If you don't, then where have you been?! 
If you have no idea what Lush is, then you can read about their history here.

But to narrow it down a little, they basically make handmade cosmetics such as bath bombs, shower gels, hair care, massage bars + many many more. 
The ingredients they use are all mostly natural; fruits, veggies, essential oils, honey, beeswax and synthetic ingredients. They don't use animal fats in their products and in addition to this, are against animal testing... using volunteers instead. 

If you've ever been in any of the stores, you will know what I'm talking about when I say how overwelming it is to be in there. The scents, fragrances, colourful products... it's just a lovely shop to go to. 

My top 5 favourite Lush products of all time are as follows: 

1. Mask of Magnamity Self-Preserving  £9.25 - "This peppermint mask does everything it can to fight eruptions and outbreaks and return your skin to tip top condition". = It does exactly that! Apart from the odd skin problem (time of the month), it works wonders. I never break out unless of course I'm having girl troubles in which case, they can't be stopped sadly... but it's so good to get rid of those break outs quickly and easily. Highly recommend this product. 

Instagram Picture @brasso_95

2. Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb - Sadly this is only around at Christmas time *cry cry* but it's still one of my all time favourites from Lush, so I'm hoping that they find it in their hearts to bring it back this Christmas. The Bath Bomb is quite large in size, and is covered in multicoloured pastel dots. The base of the product is a pastel purple colour and the top is powdery white with a little holly decoration to top it off. Cute look! What I love about this product is how it turns out when you pop it in the bath.. I won't say too much as I have pictures to show you but all I will say is that it's the prettiest bath I've ever had. 


3. Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser £6.40 - Made from 100% natural ingredients. Helps to tone and brighten your skin. Can be used all over the body as well as the face (although I use it just for my face). Brilliant product. Doesn't break me out at all. Leaves my skin feeling softer than ever. Gently exfoliates the skin and absorbs grease and dirt from the skin. It can be quite messy though due to some of the ingredients used. 

Image
4. Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.50 - Great for prepping your lips before the start of your make up routine. I love this product. It looks good, smells good and it even tastes good. What could be better?! Ingredients used: Caster Sugar and Jojoba Oil. Scrubs away dead skin and infuses moisture into the lips. Lasts a long time as well *bonus*. 

Image Source

5. Eau Roma Water Toner £3.95 - Helps calm and reduce redness (something I struggle a lot with) and the lavander water will balance and soften the skin. Use it for a quick refreshing spritz or to remove any excess make up. I love love love this. Does everything it's supposed to do. I really would recommend this product for those with sensitive skin. 

Image

What are your favourite Lush products? 









No comments:

Post a Comment