Wednesday 5 February 2014

Liebster Award

Hello my mini marshmallows!



So I recently received a lovely message from a girl who very kindly nominated me for a Liebster Award... Thank you!! :) Hannah has an amazing blog herself so please please check her out; Hannah Catherine. I find myself already hooked on to reading her blog, so you won't be disappointed, I can promise you that! :) Anyway, after a little bit of research on the subject I decided that I shall join in for the sake of not breaking the 'chain mail' and the chance of finding new blogs. It actually seems like a fun idea too :) So here are the Q&A's: 

What 1 goal are you hoping to achieve by the end of this year? 
I would like to overcome my Anxiety. I have suffered with it for many years and to be honest, I'm sick of it. I've missed out on a ton of stuff due to it and I feel that I would be much better off if I didn't have it. 

What 1 beauty/makeup product would you recommend? 
Well this is easy... The Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I've already done a blog post on this, but for a quick over view; it's inexpensive, can be found at any drug store and it's good quality. 

If you were given a free travel trip to anywhere, where would you choose to go and why? 
Disneyland Florida! I would go because, yes I am a big kid at heart. I've always wanted to go to Disneyland but the reason I want to go to Disneyland Florida is because my boyfriend really wants a holiday in Florida. So we can hit two stones at once :) 

What song have you had on repeat recently? 
Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts. I'm not really into this generation's music taste, and I love the tune to this song... It's just perfect. 

What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? 
"Listen to your parents". Trust me on this one. It might seem like they're trying to ruin your life, but if they tell you that your new friend is 'trouble'... chances are, they probably are. 

If there was an awards ceremony for vegetables, what would you choose as the best vegetable? 
Potatoes! *says this in a Keith Lemon accent* - Why may you ask? Well, thanks to Potatoes we now have Chips and Mash Potato, what could be better than that? 

What is your favorite perfume? 
Kate Moss - Kate. I was given it for my 18th birthday, and every time I wear it... It reminds me of my birthday hehe. 

Where do you get your blog ideas from? 
Honestly? Other people's blogs, and Youtube. I'm not comfortable with starting my own Youtube Channel yet, although I would really like to sometime in the future but until then I'll carry on doing TAG posts inspired by TAG videos on Youtube. 

If you only had 10 minutes to get ready, what would be the one thing you would do before stepping out the door? 
Brush my teeth - if I was running late due to sleeping in late; Luckily, I don't mind going out with my hair a mess, no make up or wearing pj's but c'mon... you are bound to speak to someone, and no one wants a face full of a nasty breath! 

What super power would you pick? 
Being invisible - Although I'd love to read someones mind, I would much rather hear what they had to say about me "behind my back"... and well, who wouldn't want me to in Channing Tatum's shower with him ;) I wouldn't even have to pay flight tickets, because no one would see me get on the plane. Mwahahaha. 

What is the scariest decision you have ever made? 
I don't think I've had to make one yet but I'm 100% sure I'll have to make one in the future, so I'll let you know haha! 

An unusual fact about yourself...
I can fold my tongue over. Yup, that's right... I can fold my tongue over and keep it there for as long as I want (without the help of my fingers). 

Well, wasn't that fun? I hope you enjoyed all of my answers! 
My nominations are: 

Patricia Batatas

Big Mamma

Hayley Mac

Catherine Maria

Kendwy Valdez

Here's my 11 Questions for you girls to answer! 

What were you like as a kid? 
What is one of your favorite quotes of all time? 
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you or you have witnessed? 
Do you use a moisturizer & if yes, which one? 
What make up tools do you use on a every day basis? 
What is your favorite Disney movie? 
  Which celebrity always has great make up? 
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? 
In your opinion, what is the best make up brand ever? 
What would you never wear in public? 
Where is the best place to shop for clothes in your opinion? 


Have fun! :) 













No comments:

Post a Comment