Monday 10 February 2014

Oreo Ice Cream on a Spoon

Oreo Ice Cream on a Spoon

I've seen these recipes all over Pinterest, so I thought I'd make my own and try it out for myself... you know, to see if they really do taste good. Honestly? They do! If you haven't tried this yet, then where have you been?! But seriously, read this quick and easy recipe and you'll soon be on to a winner! 

Ingredients
  • Milk - Any kind, it's really up to you. I used Semi Skimmed because that's what I'm used too, but you could use any kind.

  • Oreo's - Again, any kind. I used the plain ones because that's all that I could find in the Supermarket but I know a lot of places do 100's of different flavors. You could even mix them up and use different flavors. 


Tools needed
  • a freezer
  • a spoon
  • a drinking glass (cup)
Steps

  1. Break up the Oreo's in to small pieces, depending on how big or small you want them. 
  2. Put the pieces in a drinking glass (cup).
  3. Pour the milk in to the drinking glass... making sure you cover the pieces. 
  4. Put your spoon in the middle of Milk and Oreo's. 
  5. Put it in the freezer for a couple of hours (I put mine in for 2 hours).
  6. After a couple of hours, take out your ice cream and begin warming the glass up with your hands. This will help the ice cream slide out easily.
  7. Once it's out... enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment