Tuesday 14 January 2014

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer Review

Review: Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer 

Apocaliptic 303



Since the day these lip glosses came out I have been eager to try them. I brought this in the summer, although I've used it maybe once or twice. As usual I went for brightest pinkest colour there was, and I have admit... I do regret that decision. Although, it's a beautiful colour and great for Summer, I personally think it's way to bright for me. The colour stay is amazing, but when you first apply it and it's still wet, it can transfer on to your teeth which is never a good look. When dried though, it still remains in tact with the colour and it's last for hours. It's a nice powerful colour but I won't be repurchasing this colour again, ever!  

Swatch of Lip gloss
As you can tell by the swatch I did on it, it's extremely bright. A summer colour indeed, but not a colour for me. These lip glosses retail in Superdrug for £6.49 each. I think if I was to repurchase, it'd have to be a different colour! 

xx 


1 comment:

  1. I think Apocalips are so good! I love them because I can get a bit lipstick shy sometimes haha.
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Awards - have a peek at my blog post to find out more - http://hannahheard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete