Thursday 16 January 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Review

Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 

Long Lasting Pressed Powder - Transparent 

For those in serious need of a good powder that won't make you shine like a piece of metal in the sun, the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is for you! I have mine in Transparent but I have before tried the Peach Glow and found that just as good. In fact, I've only recently changed to Transparent as I find it looks so much better in this cold dry weather. 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder £3.99 Superdrug
From the picture, you can see that it's a small round container. The lid is very easy to lift off which becomes so annoying if you smash your powder by dropping it or some sort, which I have done plenty of times. Because the powder will easily be able to fall out as the lid isn't secure enough to handle drop out. This being said, the product itself is highly pleasant hence why I have been repurchasing it for years! 

I tend to have very oily skin in the summer, not so much in the winter though although I do still use this, just a very little amount of it. It's long lasting as it states, I get around 5-6 hours out of it before it starts going patchy, which isn't that good for most people but I don't mind that at all. 


The powder isn't crumbly unless dropped haha in which case it still works the same. I'd say this is for very oily skin and to avoid if you have dry skin. This is because it will look cakey if used on the wrong skin typed. This is a matte finish, so I highly recommend those with oily skin to use it. 

For the price, I'd say this is pretty damn well good and I will be using it for years to come :)

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment