Friday 10 January 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation

Review - Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation 

103 - True Ivory 

£4.99 
For the past 4-5 years I have been using the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation in the shade 103 True Ivory. I love this product more than I love myself, I could not live without it. Well maybe I could but it'd be a struggle indeed. I wouldn't say that this lasts 25 hours, but it sure lasts the whole day. It covers up redness, spots, under eye circles and doesn't make your face look shiny or cakey. I use this along with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, and it honestly works a treat! 

Swatch of the foundation
I apply this foundation with my beauty blender and honestly, it looks great. I actually look forward to putting on my foundation because of how amazing this product is. The product has great coverage and I can't imagine using anything else to perfect my face. You can buy this from most shops around the UK, I buy mine from Superdrug and sometimes they have great deals on like 3 for 2 or buy 1 get 1 free which is a great deal! 

If you haven't tried this yet, you are honest to god missing out! Please go out and buy this, it's the best foundation I have ever used in my life! 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment